Lawrence S. Pertillar
Every Other Day When You Say It - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
So I am not as great as I 'think' I am.
In fact you have stated you find me obnoxious.
But at least we do come together to agree,
The only ones that will put up with us...
And the skill we have to annoy,
Is each other.
'I don't have to put up with you.'
I am reminded of that,
Every other day when you say it.
Comments about Every Other Day When You Say It by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl