Everyone Should Love Someone - Poem by Dichiara Chaney
Love is beautiful
Everyone needs to love
And be loved,
What’s there to live for
When no one loves you,
And you don’t love anyone.
What if you wake up one day
And realize you don’t have anyone.
You realize that your going to
Be alone for the rest of your life.
That’s why everyone should have
Someone to love them
And everyone should love someone
Comments about Everyone Should Love Someone by Dichiara Chaney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl