Daniel C. Robinson Jr.
Exist - Poem by Daniel C. Robinson Jr.
If you saw the gates of heaven
Knowing you were there.
Would you tell anyone?
That you had been there.
Taking on a bended brow with
The mere thought.
Thinking I was crazy.
Wondering when I would be caught.
I'm not any religion but my
Faith carries me thru.
But what would you say?
What would you do?
Comments about Exist by Daniel C. Robinson Jr.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda