Eye Of A Storm - Poem by Nelson Torres
Kissing you is like kissing the eye of a storm;
Sure I'd be protected but the rage around us would transform.
It wouldn't be pretty
And I wouldn't pitty the needy,
It wasn't my duty to stand by and let this happen
But like always, shit happens.
Cause kissing you is like kissing the eye of a storm;
Sure she was protected but if you stop at one place for too long people begin to honk their horns.
And no accident happens by accident,
You were sure of what you did, evicted a fine resident.
But hey, like always, shit happens,
It was meant to fall in place
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Eye Of A Storm by Nelson Torres
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye