Edward Kofi Louis
F. F. F. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Face your life with the works of the truth and live in peace with your neighbours;
From north, south, east and west!
Freedom with all mankind in the name of peace and love.
Comments about F. F. F. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda