Facing What Must Be Everyone's Opinion (Antithesis) - Poem by s./j. goldner
They are terrified of true originality;
Nobody wants true originality.
We are, by nature, dream-killers.
It is in our nature to suffocate.
to the despair where one needs
Coined freedoms in society.
Pivotal point: do we dare to
aspire to, the higher, farther heights
one can soar, at the cost of
stomping on others' mediocrity?
Comments about Facing What Must Be Everyone's Opinion (Antithesis) by s./j. goldner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl