'Fade In...' - Poem by Kelly Seale
The morning sun breaks through a crack in the curtains,
and shines down upon your face.
The warmth and light fill you with a certain
feeling, one that you can't quite place.
You reach over to hold him,
not expecting him to be gone.
And your heart breaks wide open,
as you keep on reaching on...
The smell of him
In the tangled sheets of your bed.
The memory of his face, his eyes,
burns deeply into your head.
You can still feel his touch,
on the most intimate places of your skin.
And yet; there can be no doubt,
that you will never seen him again.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about 'Fade In...' by Kelly Seale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl