Faith - Poem by Akua Achampong
Trust in God and trust in him more than anything else.
Before friends, family and even yourself.
Cause he'll never leave you when things get bad,
he'll turn you around and make you glad
for every breath of life that he gave you,
he'll accept you for all your faults to.
You're more special than you'll ever know
So open your heart and let God show
you all the ways you can be loved.
Comments about Faith by Akua Achampong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl