Fall'In Leaves - Poem by Charles Heim
The leaves on the trees
Are withering away,
Their time of life has passed.
Your time was then
Your time is now,
And your time will ever be.
Comments about Fall'In Leaves by Charles Heim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl