Far Along The Road - Poem by Kondwani Simwaba
Far along the road, where the earth touches the sky, where the sun makes love to the sea and the day turns into night, you shall find me.
Far along the road, where the trees hide the skies, where the birds sing up high and time seems not to fly, there I shall be.
When your sorrows seem to out-weigh your smile, when evil corrupts your file and you can´t seem 2o live out of denial, don´t forget to smile because He knows the thoughts He thinks towards us, thoughts of good and not of evil to give us therefore an expected end. He is the love and the light, He is the dove and always bright, He is the lord and our God, He never sleeps nor slambers.
read full text »
Topic(s) of this poem: Inspirational
Comments about Far Along The Road by Kondwani Simwaba
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl