Joseph T. Renaldi
Farewell To Summer - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
Farewell to summer's azure sky,
Rays of lustrous sunlight,
Fluffy, white clouds floating by,
The scintillating stars at night.
Farewell to Summer's sandy shore,
The pinnacle of the shade trees,
The clear, rushing water of a creek,
The rolling waves of the surging seas.
Farewell to Summer's whispery rain,
Intermittent breezes that come and go,
Many birds in regularly recurring song,
Nocturnal beetles with bodies aglow.
Farewell to Summer's multiple activities,
Reunions, vacations, entertainment and more,
Summer delighted us with blessings like these -
Memorable thoughts of Summer days to store.
Comments about Farewell To Summer by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda