Fat Pig - Poem by Word Ihs
what's this fixation with being blatent?
I can't change wrong where there's no wrong.
I can't be bold when you're around.
(that's why I walk away so much)
(that's why a brick isn't thrown)
dont touch me.
Can't help it but feel unlucky,
its a struggle with friends who are intent
it's a struglle in pens filled in ink on pigs.
Comments about Fat Pig by Word Ihs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye