Fate Sports - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
My transfer brought her to my lip.
Her transfer wrought me a slip.
Can Cupid’s hand extend a grip?
Apricot, when will you be ripe?
[love between two collegues]
Comments about Fate Sports by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl