Fatherland - Poem by Agi Deeba
I have a lot of smiles to give away
nostalgia, hugs and kisses too.
I gather them to me every day
so I can send them to you...
Comments about Fatherland by Agi Deeba
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Agi Deeba's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl