Fe[male] [*may,27th 06*] - Poem by Instalasi Sastra
O lesbia, how cruel to be abandoned,
from love and love of modest male.
These bliss of your seems redundant,
Would you share with me, all your tale's.
Forgive us for being male,
Whose features are beguiled you,
An abomination that you impale,
Made us so ashamed and rue.
This note is probably paltry and rubbish,
But not for us [male], whose irritate and frail,
When nemesis came to punish,
Without you [female], life is essentially fail.
Comments about Fe[male] [*may,27th 06*] by Instalasi Sastra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl