Greta L. Suits
February Fourth - Poem by Greta L. Suits
Like Robert Frost
In his great poem,
"The Road Not Taken"
Is where I've gone
I chose to go the way of God
Instead of security and getting by
I could have had a comfy bed
Instead I cry and bless the dead.
The choice was mine
I don't deny,
But now I'm home, yet still cry,
I loved the ones I hurt the most
But God forgot, don't ask me why!
With Jesus as my way for life
His presence is love, not a knife.
I wish to greet the gates someday,
But now I'll wait so I can pray.
Comments about February Fourth by Greta L. Suits
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl