Lawrence S. Pertillar
Felt To Feel By Everyone - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
No one can keep pretending,
What they could have been...
Or should have been with a wanting to be,
If they kept it make believed...
There is no forever that protects a mind fictioned.
No one is that clever to keep truth deceived,
Without their true identity eventually revealed...
For everyone to see,
They have been pretending to make believe.
And this is felt to feel by everyone when done,
As a nonfictrion comes to uncover one's dramatics.
Comments about Felt To Feel By Everyone by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl