Filamentous Desires - Poem by Hubert Wilson
How the silicone gel made men yearn.
All eyes in the shop did turn.
Incessant male talking did feverishly churn.
Resplendent perfection no one could spurn.
Could a difference in the two anyone discern?
Uniform shape and firmess impressed even the stern.
Totally in awe of this gleaming set of male sideburns!
Comments about Filamentous Desires by Hubert Wilson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl