Herbert Nehrlich 2
For Breakfast - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich 2
Neither Muenster nor Jarlsberg nor Brie
hits the spot in the gullet for me.
Try some Limburger Cheese
it's an absolute tease,
though it stinks like the gut of a flea.
Comments about For Breakfast by Herbert Nehrlich 2
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda