For The Moments - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Mutual desire is the essence of sexual relationship.
A man taking a woman out to dinner
Is paying to felicitate her desire for him.
A man hiring a prostitute for sex
Is paying for the absence of her desire for him.
Waitresses showing cleavages get extra tips.
The motive of men is to be endeared by women.
The motive of women is to shine and attract men.
All the ethics are put aside for the moments.
Comments about For The Moments by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl