Edward Kofi Louis
For You To Obey - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Collect no more than that which you have been authorized!
For, i am like the sweet voice of your love crying in the wilderness;
So, prepare the ways of the paths of peace,
Just as it was written for our learning!
And, for you to obey the laws of the land.
Comments about For You To Obey by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda