Uloia Norris Moore
For Young People - Poem by Uloia Norris Moore
Tomorrow still yours broad wide path none can cure
it is still today none may so gain
yet tomorrow is yours.
Discipline words such speak better than I
truth from this tongue words
come to your eye see them
yea or ney.
For yet I do try words are scarce
macabre they do so course.
Streaming through time
peer pressure is worse
stand alone if you must
instill it is right.
Into your head the word
gives you might.
Paths are wide so far wide
you see them nought.
Just read the words for get them nought
and one or two may speak them.
For the others will lead
you to culdesac.
Comments about For Young People by Uloia Norris Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl