Forever - Poem by Houston Needham
An engravement says
'Within this heart lies forever, and you are forever'
Forever it will be
Forever I will stay
No heartless thoughts,
When you stay forever,
Forever inside of my heart
Just please let it be...
Forever with me...
Comments about Forever by Houston Needham
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl