Forever Waiting For Your Call - Poem by Hayley Oxborough
You never say hello to me anymore
say it now, what are you waiting for?
Some sort of invitation
or another form of inspiration
that tells you its okay
to speak to me today.
You walk right past me everyday
without one word you walk away
are you not allowed to say
hello to me today?
Why are you not allowed to say hello?
Are there some reasons i should know?
Or did you just decide one day
To turn your back and walk away?
Comments about Forever Waiting For Your Call by Hayley Oxborough
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda