Forgetting To Remember - Poem by Holly Gargus
Your scent is on my skin;
I mourn the moment that it will fade.
I fear that with its loss, so will I lose your face.
My memory will wither;
And I won’t forget them as a whole,
I just won’t remember
All those little details, gone, lost somewhere in my soul;
Maybe to be found again,
When something sparks at my core,
And I will unearth those details with a grin,
Those ones that I forgot, that meant so much more.
Comments about Forgetting To Remember by Holly Gargus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl