Forgotten, Remembered - Poem by Venom Seymour
I loved him
My heart filled to the rim.
Days went by, he ignored me
But I did not let him be.
To devastate my heart, he left
And I wept and lost my breath.
Today i found another
Slowly, we love each other.
As we spend time
Our souls inter-twine, our lives rhyme.
My love for you
Is calm and sedated, its true.
The first is forgotten
Like an apple rotten.
The second I will remember
My love for him is an eternal ember.
Comments about Forgotten, Remembered by Venom Seymour
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl