Dr. Afaq A. Qureshi
Forms, Shapes, Lines. - Poem by Dr. Afaq A. Qureshi
Sufferings, pain and agony
Reach me wherever I am; wherever they live;
Of a lone traveler’s feelings and all he suffers
In that journey,
Comes to me, makes me understand.
No matter how huge is loneliness
And no matter where it lies,
It’s bound for my eyes to see.
Small or large, every type of silence,
Of spring’s sorrow in fall,
Of a broken heart crying and wailing,
Is understood, always.
I open the doors of a world unseen,
And I collect it all, my hearing, seeing, feeling,
And start to write a poem.
Comments about Forms, Shapes, Lines. by Dr. Afaq A. Qureshi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl