Forum, Fori...... - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
Still in pyjamas I awoke,
thought to myself 'this is a joke'.
Said out aloud, 'Attila, brother',
reached for the phone and called my mother.
Oh yes, the wise old woman had
observed how things have now gone bad.
She said, 'my boy, do not take sides,
just wait, your dad will tan their hides,
because..' and I, myself agree,
'their brains are smaller than a pea,
and what is worse, they do not know
that it takes decency to grow.'
She added 'I, myself like nerds,
they're so much smarter than the turds.'
Comments about Forum, Fori...... by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl