Free Gifts - Poem by Joe Duvernay
The long view through the clouds.
Not noticed by kids playing games below.
Or by cat scampering across your lawn.
Nor by you in your in-doors escape
or your too early, mid-day yawn. But there it is...
way through that patch to the one beyond.
A variety not captured by any other day
at any other hour.
On the run.
Comments about Free Gifts by Joe Duvernay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl