Free Verse Personification Poem- Sorrow Of Me - Poem by Chantelle Clark
When sunsets for night sorrow drifts in, whispering through the trees.
Her gown flutters through the air as she glides over me.
Setting quietness throughout the land,
In a dangerious whisper that gave me shivers.
The despair settled over me, as her calming deadly wrath,
Wrapped me in a blanket of sadness.
Comments about Free Verse Personification Poem- Sorrow Of Me by Chantelle Clark
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl