Friend For Life - Poem by CHARMAINE SIMPSON
A precious gift
You came into my life and filled a space in my heart
A space I didn’t even know was there.
When I am sad you always make me smile.
When I am happy I want to share my happiness with you.
My world would not be the same without you.
We have shared moments in life that are beautiful memories,
I will cherish each one forever.
Our friendship is unconditional real and for life.
Monday April 8th 2002
Comments about Friend For Life by CHARMAINE SIMPSON
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl