Friendly Fire - Poem by Mimie Durand
Distance not permitting recognition
Soldiers making sound volition
Minds and souls in pensive condition.
Friendly fire compounding
Are comrades or enemies bounding
Hearts are pounding.
Combat forthwith concluded
Relief and mercy exuded
Comments about Friendly Fire by Mimie Durand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl