Friendly Hug - Poem by belle robin
A friendly hug, comes in many guises,
If you give me a nod or a wave,
My mouth makes a smile, and I feel all brave,
A handshake or a gentle shoulder pat
Makes me stand tall and proud.
Thank you for that.
Your hands on my face, while you kiss my head
well my legs go to jelly, all my worries dispel.
But when your arms are around my body
your holding me close, giving me
the friendliest hug I could ever want.
Comments about Friendly Hug by belle robin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl