Friends - Poem by Jackie Johnson
As the years go by, and time goes on
many faces come and go.
And in our hearts there is a place a
few will come to know.
We may not see or talk to them for days,
or months, or years;
But the feeling is there, you've shared their
laughter and yes, you've felt their tears.
For friends you see are a special gift that
is given the whole year through.
And once you receive one, they will always
remain a very special part of you.
Comments about Friends by Jackie Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Jackie Johnson's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl