.Pd. is here
Friendship - Poem by .Pd. is here
Have you ever wondered what friendship is?
Friendship is a strong thread,
Which can never be broken.
Friendship is everlasting,
And can only be destroyed
When death comes by.
Friendship is like a delicate leaf,
Which once destroyed
Can never be got again.
It is a thing which connects,
Two human souls,
With a bond of love.
Friendship is unbreakable,
It strengthens with
Love, affection and care.
It is the greatest GIFT OF GOD FOR MANKIND.
Comments about Friendship by .Pd. is here
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl