Friendship - Poem by Anushiya Morgan
Friendship is a gift,
That you choose to give away.
Friendship is a flower,
That grows stronger everyday.
Friendship is a treasure,
Full of riches and gold.
Friendship is a memory,
That can never grow old.
Friendship is a charm,
That you hold near and dear in your heart.
Friendship is a bond,
That keeps us from growing apart.
Comments about Friendship by Anushiya Morgan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Anushiya Morgan's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl