Lawrence S. Pertillar
From An Egg One Hatches - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
From an egg one hatches.
And what appears is born.
Growth is expected.
And life goes on.
Knowledge is obtained.
A sharing is learned...
With comprehension maintained.
Some gifted with birth,
Choose a worthlessness to serve.
And they believe what is given,
To them is deserved.
So they wait...
To see what is being delivered on a plate.
And complain if what is presented,
Does not meet 'their' expectations.
Comments about From An Egg One Hatches by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl