From My Heart - Poem by Nefertiti Goforth
Why do I have all these feelings?
Most of them don't have any meanings.
I try to hide it as much as I can,
I just want you to be my man.
Your always on my mind,
why should I lock my feelings deep inside?
Our love is a raging war,
I'm the fish, you, the lore.
I don't want to be used,
while you sit there amused.
I'm your root to your tree,
your ship to your sea.
What I'm trying to say is,
Will You Go Out With Me?
Comments about From My Heart by Nefertiti Goforth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda