Fugida Says... (Perfect Storm, Pt.2) - Poem by Nicole D'Settemi
Something was brewing in that woman
And, she couldn't seem to shake it
Ruling that woman
With a heart-huntsman, repeatedly staking it
Thieving her soul, captive in the palace burning
As her insides twisted, turning and churning
The numbers were thinning
She certainly couldn't always live this way.
Loving him? - No. It was suicide, the price she paid.
© copyright 2019 Fugida Says... (Perfect storm, Pt.2) Nicole D'Settēmi
Comments about Fugida Says... (Perfect Storm, Pt.2) by Nicole D'Settemi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda