Functionaries Of Genes - Poem by Poetic Poet
Fulfilling nature's expectations
We bring our children from beyond
They all cry at our stupidity.
Functionaries of our genes it seems
Performing like it is our duty
So we go and buy some booties.
All civilisations exist for birth
The assumption makes thinkers laugh
Why is everyone so daft?
Comments about Functionaries Of Genes by Poetic Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda