Get A Bigger Boat - Poem by Daniel Walker
The way I feel at the current moment is not in good favor,
For tis someone of close relations,
Who has not lived up to good behavior.
Hoping to be in the thoughts of being wrong,
I can’t hope to grasp what lies around thy bend,
Thy bend in the river of happiness that feeds into the delta of love.
One can only see so far around this bend,
For once past the delta,
Ever eternally lies the ocean,
The ocean of sorrow.
Comments about Get A Bigger Boat by Daniel Walker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl