Girl From Sigma Kappa - Poem by Hubert Wilson
Totally did not expect -
Tremendous enduring effect.
Incidential only meeting -
Hour was fleeting.
Absolute indelible impression!
Rationally he did question?
Answers for their long ago casual conversation?
Really he still can not explain?
Abstaining from the war injuries pain -
Beckoning memory of her loosens the perpetual chain!
Comments about Girl From Sigma Kappa by Hubert Wilson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda