God And Poet - Poem by Ershad Mazumder
A poet means to contemplate
At will at any time
A poet means a beautiful bun
Looks like a cluster of exquisit flowers.
A poet means a house of barren field
Not known to ordinary mortals
A poet means of no parents
A GOD himself.
Copyright By Ershad Mazumder
Comments about God And Poet by Ershad Mazumder
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl