Godsent - Poem by Michael Kessler
The music starts playing, softly at first.
The piano rolls by, a tranquil tune.
Into euphoria I am submersed,
As tempo picks up, the song starts to bloom.
An upsurge of melody fills my ears.
All of a sudden the world is clear.
A burst of confidence to conquer fears,
A mysterious urge to persevere.
Music is the most potent medicine.
Harmonious melody is the cure,
Reviving lost memories deep within,
It is a gift from the heavens, for sure.
Music is magic, it touches your soul.
Music is god sent, and earns my extol.
Comments about Godsent by Michael Kessler
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda