Going Home Soon - Poem by Gary McPhail
Pushed and pulled ‘til torn apart
Unprepared for a broken heart
Never feel the pain that’s hidden
To share my emotions is forbidden.
Keep it quiet keep it safe,
Never hear the voice that speaks.
In a hole dig it deep
Has gone six feet.
Revenge is dreamt when I sleep
death is near when I wake
In hell I’ll be for I will sin
being punished for my deed
I will see that its wrong
Suicide is my way home.
Comments about Going Home Soon by Gary McPhail
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl