Golden Cage - Poem by ramesh rai
A cage is made
either of gold
or silver else
a cage is a cage
where life is confined with certain limit
life can not go beyond limit.
We all are caged
in the circumstances of life
One day we have to leave our body
within the cage; and the bird will fly.
Comments about Golden Cage by ramesh rai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda