Jane Shewmaker Hale
Grace - Poem by Jane Shewmaker Hale
There once was a young lady named Grace.
who wore a red bikini, twas lace.
When she jumped in to dunk,
her bikini, it shrunk.
Then, all that was red was her face.
Comments about Grace by Jane Shewmaker Hale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: red
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl