Graduation Of Christina - Poem by bisho twp
A sweet rose in the garden of Arts blushin'
With her colors and brush, she makes the paintings flushin'
And also in Decoratıon, she does it beyond any estimation
Tonight, everyone has to carry for her all the appreciation
in her wonderful ceremony of graduation
And you, Chrıstına, like a bright star in heaven, will be
Da Vıncı, Pıkasso and Angelo, all of them, will see
Yes, tonight, sorrow forsaken, joy and happiness com'on sharin',
photos taken, for your lovely presence took us some beatin'
It's the moment, you wait for so long, will be
Chrıstına, today, I give lots of congratulations to thee
And so many wishes for a brighter future,
you dreamt of someday, will mean to be
Comments about Graduation Of Christina by bisho twp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda