Guarded Rose - Poem by william mae
Oh guarded rose, open wide for me.
Wrap about my heart, your silky leaves.
Allow me access to your fragrance,
For I adore your pleasing treasure.
Dull your thorns, for but a while,
So I can taste the sweetness, of your soul.
Entwine our lives together,
Embrace this passion that I hold.
Dry the dew on you that's fallen.
Take my sparkling morning sun.
Please me with your moistened petals,
Let our inhibitions run.
Fulfill today this need awakened,
Tomorrow we may fade away.
Prevent another hour passing,
Act upon this wanton state.
Our love I know,
Creates a perfume,
That will unlock,
Our destined fate.
Comments about Guarded Rose by william mae
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl