Lawrence S. Pertillar
Guess What's On My Mind Today? - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You want to be understood.
And I get that.
But to locate where you might be hiding,
On a daily basis which has become too often.
To discover you want to play, again...
'Guess What's On My Mind Today? '
Is not worth it to me wanting to know anymore.
Especially if I am not myself playing...
'Forget Anyone Who Hasn't Found Themselves.'
And to stay there until I am identified,
By someone who has met and experienced honesty.
Comments about Guess What's On My Mind Today? by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl